Monday, February 7, 2011

Coming Soon...

You should be excited.  Why?  The JimmyTimeStep Storyblog launches in two weeks.

After being told for years how good of a storyteller I am, (and after being inspired by my friends Billy, Manda, and Josie), I decided to start a blog dedicated to just that. The JTSSB will feature all kinds of frighteningly true, always fabulous, occasionally exaggerated, rarely fabricated, wildly hysterical, somewhat touching stories from or inspired by my crazy life as an eccentric, big-personalitied artist, or by the lives of my similarly compelling friends and family.

Get ready for such jewels as Edinburgh and Arthur's SeatThe Squeezing Vagina (or Why I Am Gay)A Mad Men New Years in Memphis, My Stealthy Secret Santa, Karaoke, Two Speeding Tickets in Twenty-Five Minutes Across Two Different States, The Loose Asshole, and The Duck Story.  Expect stories in similar in tone to the best drunk story your best friend ever told you, with an extra helping of glitter and Disney magic.  A new story will be published to the Storyblog every two weeks.

Check out the poll and vote for which you'd like to hear first!

Peace out for now, story lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment